Welcome to the video website: livelife365.com
Sounds simple enough, right? Live life every day. But what does that mean to you? To me, it means that each and every day of my life I want to make a difference, have a purpose, find or create an opportunity to do something better than I did before. Something positive, healthy, caring, funny, inspiring, informative, educational, different. And if I don’t know how, then I want to learn, change, grow, … live.
The goal of this website is to open the mind and body and soul to all those who discover it. Whether it’s advising you to improve your diet and nutrition, inspiring you to exercise more, or helping you grow as a person in your career and relationships. Perhaps I’ll motivate you to continue your education, help you manage your finances, or just encourage you to read more. I’ll bet I can make you laugh, and I may even do it while moving you to think. You might even cry. The possibilities are endless, the rewards priceless.
My goal, my dream, is to help you reach your goals and dreams through my daily Vlogs and interesting and humorous Features. I hope you’ll Learn while I Inspire and Entertain you, and that you’ll Laugh while I Inform and Enlighten you.
Every Day. Every Way. Live Life 365.
Try it. Together, we may just change your life.
Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. As a visitor, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Our content is for general information purposes only.
Neither we nor any third parties make representations or provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, performance, availability, completeness or suitability of the information, products, services, and other materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that these may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may establish a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document withoutlivelife365.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Livelife365.com is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
What we collect
We may ask to collect the following information:
- Name, job title, and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand viewer needs and provide better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Periodically sending promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find
- Market research purposes
- Customizing the website to your interests and preferences
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being viewed. This helps us tailor the site to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites. We have no control over their nature, content, or availability. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by livelife365.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
All information on this site is of a general nature and is furnished for your knowledge and understanding only. This information is not to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to your specific health and medical condition without your medical professional’s approval.
This website and its content are a copyright of livelife365.com. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may
- print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This site and all images, text, custom graphics, button icons, the collection and compilation and assembly thereof, and the overall look and distinctiveness of this site are the exclusive property of livelife365.com and are protected by US and international copyright laws.